Klarna is a payment method which allows you to buy now and pay later.
Pay Later with Klarna is available to all our customers with a billing and delivery address registered in the UK. – please note you cannot use our click and collect or collect plus delivery services with Klarna
- To pay using Klarna, you'll need to provide your mobile number as they may need to contact you. We'll also need your email address so that Klarna can send your payment statement. It's important that you provide the correct details, as you won't receive the relevant payment information.
- Once you've placed your order using Klarna, you'll receive an email from them within 2 days with payment instructions.
- You'll then have 30 days to complete the payment online. You can pay at your convenience, with no extra cost via credit or debit card.
- You'll receive a reminder two days before your payment is due, and you'll also receive email reminders.
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna is only available on our standard , next day , Saturday and Sunday delivery services
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type or payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your mobile number or Title